RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Luminary) for PLYMOUTH
Positions are available at: Plymouth, Detroit & Royal Oak Shops | Job Types: Full-time, Part-time | Starting salary: $11.00/hr
Thoughtfully sell all DROUGHT products at our brick-and-mortar stores
- Learn and master extensive product knowledge — our customers rely on you to give them accurate information regarding our product!
- Consistently seek new avenues for product knowledge and articulately deliver the information to our customers
- Greet customers and provide an exceptional customer service experience. Must be able to answer all inquiries regarding the benefits of our products and discover each customer’s needs
- Responsible for opening and closing the shops; count cash registers, answer phones and take phone orders as needed
- Cleanliness is extremely important. Maintains a clean working environment and insure presentation of product and shop is consistent to standard
- Possesses working knowledge of the benefits of all product and cleanses
- Positively and proactively handle customer concerns
What We Are Looking For
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years in luxury sales and retail experience
- MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY OF THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS: Monday – Friday (7am – 1pm; 1pm – 7pm), Saturday (9am-6pm), Sunday (9am – 5pm).
- Maintain positive outlook and professional demeanor while supporting DROUGHT’s vision and mission
- Promotes positive working environment through effective communication amongst peers, management, and ownership
- Ability to hold articulate conversations with our customers
- Self-starters with positive attitudes. Maintain the operation as if it were your own
- Must have reliable transportation
- This job duty is classified as medium with constant standing and walking around the shop
- Lifting and carrying items up to 26 – 50 lbs (up to 33% of the time)
- Frequent twisting/turning and reaching above shoulders
- Occasional pushing/pulling, squatting, crawling/kneeling, balancing, repetitive hand/wrist motions, and forearm rotation
- No sitting (unless resting in between customers), running, jumping, climbing, nor driving
- 20% Employee Discount at all DROUGHT shops
- 15% Employee Discount at Carhartt Detroit shop
- Paid Orientation & Training
- 3-Day Juice Cleanse Incentives
- Birthday Incentives
- Health & Wellness Programs
DROUGHT promotes thoughtfully living well. DROUGHT’s specialty is premium organic fruit and vegetable juice; simply put, unadulterated beverage perfection. We recognize how challenging it can be to consume adequate amounts of nutrients and have found the age-old practice of juicing to be the most accessible and simple solution to combat chronic undernourishment. DROUGHT is carefully sourced, pressed, packaged and distributed with supreme respect to our Midwestern roots in Detroit, Michigan. Our company is supported substantially by Michigan-grown produce, local suppliers, vendors and most importantly — our employees.
Panther James, LLC, dba DROUGHT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DROUGHT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. DROUGHT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DROUGHT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.